Product Code: N745556161057
Availability:49 In stock
Have a question?
Nirwana's Rosemary leaves are incredibly aromatic, pungent, and powerful herbs. The complex flavor and the strong aroma gives rise to a beautiful and unique profile that intensely awakens the senses.
Rosemary has a distinct lemon-pine flavor with hints of bitter, woodsy, and peppery notes. Toasting rosemary leaves releases a divine aroma that reminisces the fragrance of pepper, pine, and menthol. The incredible flavor of Nirwana's rosemary allows it to work extraordinarily well with different kinds of dishes. And while it is well celebrated culinary herb, rosemary also comes with ample dietary nutrients which are known to be beneficial for the health.
- Treats gastrointestinal problems: Rosemary may help in relieving gastrointestinal problems such as indigestion, stomach cramps, gas, bloating, and constipation. It may also aid in stimulating the appetite and help regulate the creation of bile.
- Relieves stress: Anxiety and stress are caused by high cortisol levels which can lead to high blood pressure, weight gain, and heart diseases. Rosemary may help in lowering the stress levels by compressing the level of the stress hormone called cortisol.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Rosemary may help in reducing pain and inflammations owing to its anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties.
- Fights respiratory problems: The antiseptic properties of rosemary may help relieve throat congestion caused by cold, flu, and
- Promote hair growth: Rosemary may help in increasing the growth of new hair. It stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp which may promote hair growth and prevent baldness.
- The other health benefits of rosemary leaves may include improved memory power, increased mental alertness, defense against bad breath, better skin health, etc.
Nirwana’s Rosemary Leaves is of the best quality. It is sourced directly from farms and retains natural taste, flavor, and aroma. Nirwana Rosemary Leaves is healthy, authentic, and free of any artificial preservatives or chemicals.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.