Product Code: N745556161125
Availability:49 In stock
Have a question?
Like black pepper, Nirwana's White Pepper is a spice produced from piper nigrum plant. It is the dried fruit of the plant with a milder flavor than black pepper. White and black pepper both come from the same pant but the difference lies in the ripe and unripe berries of the plant. Black pepper is processed when the berries are raw while white pepper is processed with ripened berries.
White pepper is used for adding a peppery flavor to the dish but without the black flecks. It has an earthy, grassy, and musty flavor, which varies on the processing procedure. They are popular in dishes like soups, white sauce pasta, and potato dishes.
- Promote prostate health: Regular intake of white pepper may help flourish prostate health. The capsaicin compounds are said to aid in preventing the formation of free radicals which causes prostate cancer.
- Cure male impotency: White pepper may help in increasing the sperm count thereby enhancing motility. It may also help in treating infertility and improving male sexual health.
- Improve low appetite: White pepper may help in treating low appetite conditions. It can also help prevent stomach disorders like constipation and diarrhea. White pepper may enhance the regulation of stomach enzymes and aid in flushing the toxic compounds out of the body.
- Treat nasal blockages: White pepper is said to have properties that act as decongestants which may help in relieving blocked nasal passages & chest congestion, and also clear phlegm.
- Prevent muscle ailments: The anti-inflammatory properties of white pepper may help in treating muscle cramps that occur due to strenuous walks or exercises. It may also help in preventing muscle swelling and arthritis.
- The other health benefits of white pepper may include relieving headaches, lowering high blood pressure, preventing degeneration of brain cells, improving cognitive brain functions, increasing stamina, promoting cardiovascular health, etc.
Nirwana’s White Pepper is of the best quality. It is sourced directly from organic farms and retains natural taste, flavor, and aroma. Nirwana White Pepper is healthy, authentic, and free of any artificial preservatives or chemicals.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.