Product Code: N712321994561
Have a question?
Cashew nuts are the seeds of the cashew apple. It is a delicious and popular snacking & cooking ingredient all around the world. They have a rich, buttery flavor and a satisfying crunch, with ample health benefits. One serving of cashew contains nearly a quarter of the recommended daily intake of magnesium. Cashews are good for the bones and also help in the formation of skin collagen.
Nirwana Cashew Pieces are tasty, crunchy, and nutrient-dense nuts. It is 100% organic, GMO-free, and of the highest quality. Our organic cashew pieces are ideal for making delicious and healthy cashew milk, incorporating it into a variety of dishes, or even spiced and roasted according to your liking. Cashew nuts are high in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, protein, and fiber which support the wellbeing of the health. Nirwana certified organic cashew pieces are delicious, natural, and can be kept fresh for months if properly stored.
Health Benefits of Cashew Pieces
- Cashew is high in copper and antioxidants, which many help in adding a natural glow and radiance to the skin. It may also reduce the signs of aging, produce collagen, and increase skin elasticity.
- Consuming cashews may aid in relieving stomach ailments such as indigestion and gas.
- The high levels of lutein concentration along with other antioxidants in cashew may help in preventing eyesight damages.
- Cashew may help in preventing migraines and body ache by balancing the magnesium level in the body.
- Owing to the generous amounts of antioxidants in cashews, it may help in boosting the immunity system.
- Cashew contains good fats which are responsible for the growth of good cholesterol and reduction of bad cholesterol, thereby, helping in the management of cardiovascular health.
Nirwana’s Cashew Pieces is of the best quality. It is sourced directly from farms and retains natural taste, flavor, and aroma. Nirwana Cashew Pieces is healthy, authentic, and free of any artificial preservatives or chemicals.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.