Cashews are a fantastic, healthy snack that is both delicious and healthy. Nirwana raw cashews are natural and completely free of any harmful additives. You can use it as it is or in unsalted, spiced, and roasted form for different kinds of food preparations such as salads, desserts, and baked goods. Our cashews are also ideal for whipping up a nutritious cashew milk or shake.
Premium-quality, fresh, raw cashews from Nirwana are a great source of essential nutrients. It is nutrient-dense, tasty, and delightfully crunchy. Our product is wholly organic, certified, and GMO-free. The flavor of our raw cashews is impressively rich and buttery which can be consumed raw or roasted or spiced. Nirwana Cashew Raw Whole is perfect for making incorporating into a variety of delectable dishes, preparing cashew milk, or even a healthy on-the-go snack. Cashew nuts are high in antioxidants, essential fatty acids, fiber, protein, potassium, iron, and B vitamin, all of which helps in boosting energy, improving digestion, and more.
Health Benefits of Raw Cashews
- Cashew contains good fats that promote the growth of good cholesterol and the reduction of bad cholesterol, which may aid in the management of cardiovascular health.
- By balancing the magnesium level in the body, cashew may aid in the prevention of migraines and body aches.
- Cashew is high in copper and antioxidants, which may contribute to the skin's natural glow and radiance. It may also reduce the signs of aging, stimulate collagen production, and improve skin elasticity.
- Consuming cashews may help to alleviate stomach problems such as indigestion and gas.
- Because cashews contain a high concentration of antioxidants, they may aid in immune system boosting.
- Cashew contains a high concentration of lutein, as well as other antioxidants, which may aid in the prevention of eyesight damage.
Nirwana’s Raw Cashew is of the best quality. It is sourced directly from farms and retains natural taste, flavor, and aroma. Nirwana Raw Cashew is healthy, authentic, and free of any artificial preservatives or chemicals.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.