Nirwana's Golden Raisins are incredibly rich in nutrients and twice as delicious as the regular ones. It is an excellent choice for snacking or even adding to the cereal. Our golden raisins lend a natural sweetness to dishes and also adds a delightful texture to bakery treats such as cookies and cakes. Raisins contain high amounts of iron, fiber, and antioxidants that are beneficial for health. It may help with digestion, iron levels, and bone health.
Nirwana Foods only sells the highest quality and most delicious golden raisins. Our produce is hand-picked, sorted, thoroughly cleaned, certified organic, GMO-free, and all-natural. Add these dry fruits packed with energy and fiber to your dishes to achieve a sweet-sour flavor and a spongy texture. Nirvana Golden Raisins are of premium quality and comes in a zip-sealed bag so to ensure freshness, taste, and longevity.
Health Benefits of Raisins
- Raisins are high in fiber and have a laxative effect on the stomach, which may help in keeping the digestive system healthy.
- A healthy intake of raisins may aid in constipation relief, smooth bowel movements, and the elimination of waste products and toxins from the body.
- Raisins may also help in providing relief from bloating, acid reflux, and flatulence.
- Raisins are high in polyphenolic phytonutrients like vitamin A, A-carotenoid, and beta carotene, all of which may help in maintaining good eyesight.
- Raisins are high in calcium, which may aid in nutrient absorption and improving bone density.
- Raisins being a low sodium food and containing potassium may support the balancing of the sodium levels in the body.
- Raisins can help in reducing bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol, thereby, improving cardiovascular health.
- The presence of resveratrol in raisins may aid in purifying the blood, and also prevent premature aging.
Buy only the best in quality and ultimate in taste, super fresh golden raisins from Nirwana foods. Hand picked and sorted cleaned, our produce is certified GMO free and all natural. Raisins make a great addition to your foods by imparting sweet-sour taste with a spongy texture. Raisins are a good source of Vitamins A and C, Iron and antioxidants.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.