Cloves are the aromatic flower buds of the Myrtaceae, Syzygium Aromaticum family and they are a widely used spice in a variety of international cuisines. Cloves are one of the most storied and oldest types of spices, dating back to almost thousands of years with a rich culinary history. Clove is the favorite go to spice in most Indian recipes.
Nirwana's Ground Clove Powder are the ground form of dried cloves. It adds an intensely warm flavor to a variety of foods. It is amongst the favorite ingredient of savory dishes such as baked beans, barbeque sauces, pot roast, and even sweet menus like cakes, cookies, and glazed desserts. Being a source of sweet and aromatic flavor, ground cloves work well and fit deliciously right into all the tasty holiday recipes.
- Cloves are low in calories but high in nutrients such as manganese, which promotes brain and bone health. They also contain sodium, zinc, calcium, iron, and potassium, among other nutrients and vitamins.
- Cloves contain a high concentration of antioxidants, including eugenol. Antioxidants aid in the reduction of oxidative stress, which aids in the prevention of chronic diseases.
- Clove compounds have been found to have anti-cancer properties, which may aid in the treatment of diseases such as cancers and tumors.
- Cloves are also known to have antimicrobial properties that aid in the inhibition of microorganisms such as bacteria. It aids in the promotion of oral health and the prevention of gum disease.
- The other health benefits of ground cloves may include improved gut health, a stronger immune system, better liver health, diabetes control, and so on.
Nirwana’s Ground Cloves are rich in calcium, iron, and protein. They are loaded with dietary fibers and other nutrients. Excite your palate with bursting flavors and aroma by adding Nirwana’s ground clove to your favorite dishes.
Use clove powder for that zing and pungent sweet taste to your beverages, make Masala chai with it or add to your Garam masala mix. Clove is the favorite go to spice in most Indian recipes.
Store in a cool and dry place.
Nirwana’s Ground Cloves is of the best quality. It is sourced directly from farms and retains natural taste, flavor, and aroma. Nirwana Ground Cloves is healthy, authentic, and free of any artificial preservatives or chemicals.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.