Fennels belong to the carrot family and they carry a sweet, pleasant-smelling aroma. This brown-green herb bears yellow flowers and feathery leaves. Fennel seeds hold multi-purpose characters- the leaves are used as cooking herbs and the seeds as popular culinary spice. The warm, aromatic smell and licorice-like anise seed flavor of fennel makes it a celebrated herb all across the world.
Fennel seeds come in whole and ground form. As compared to the whole form, Nirwana’s Ground Fennel Powder contains a more concentrated flavor. Aside from the flavor and aroma, it is also known for containing medicinal properties such as minerals, vitamins, and other essential antioxidants.
- Rich amounts of nutrients: Fennel seeds are loaded with nutrients. It is low in calories with just about 20-30 calories. Fresh fennels are a rich source of vitamin C, which helps improve immune health, repair tissues, and promote collagen production.
- Fights free radicals: The presence of Vitamin C, a potent antioxidant, also helps in protecting the body against cellular damage caused by free radicals.
- Rich in minerals: Fennels are rich in nutrients like manganese potassium, magnesium, and calcium. It promotes enhanced metabolism, enzyme activation, bone health, sugar control, and wound healing.
- Fights chronic illnesses: Fennels contain powerful plant compounds that act as anti-inflammatory agents. Regular consumption of fennel seed may help in lowering the risk of chronic illnesses like obesity, heart disease, cancer, diabetes, etc.
- Promotes weight loss: Studies suggest that fennel seeds may also help in curbing appetite. Drinking fennel seed teas promote the control the hunger, thereby leading to fewer calories consumption and weight loss.
- The other health benefits of fennel seeds include reduced inflammation, healthy mental health, and relieving menopausal symptoms.
Nirwana's Ground Fennel Powder is of the best quality. It is sourced directly from farms and retains natural taste, flavor, and aroma. Free of artificial preservatives and chemicals, Nirwana Ground Fennel is healthy and authentic.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.