Nirwana's Ground Garlic Powder is used in many dishes and serves as a perfect substitute for fresh garlic. Garlic is one of the most important ingredients in all of the culinary arts. It belongs to the lily family just like onions, leeks, and shallots. The intense, distinct flavor and aroma of garlic make it a staple ingredient for cuisines all over the world. It is commonly cooked, but garlic can also be eaten or used raw in recipes.
The uses of garlic are almost certainly limitless- baked/ braised/ sautéed/ roasted dishes, sauces, soups, spice rubs, marinades, etc. Garlic works with just about any savory dishes be it vegetarian or non-vegetarian. In its raw form, garlic has a strong, pungent flavor. In its ground form, the flavor is milder with a lesser pungency.
- Garlic may help in boosting immunity and lower the risks of colon cancer.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of garlic may help in treating sore and inflamed joints or muscles.
- Garlic may help in improving cardiovascular health by stimulating the arteries and regulating blood pressure levels.
- The antioxidants and antibacterial properties of garlic may help in clearing the skin by killing the bacterias causing acne, pimples, and breakouts.
- Garlic may boost the functions of the immune system and help in preventing the severity of common illnesses such as cold and flu.
- Garlic may help in reducing lead toxicity and related symptoms from the body.
- The other health benefits of garlic may include fighting fungus and itchiness, improving bone health, detoxing the system, etc.
Nirwana’s Ground Garlic is of the best quality. It is sourced directly from farms and retains natural taste, flavor, and aroma. Nirwana Ground Garlic is healthy, authentic, and free of any artificial preservatives or chemicals.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.