Nirwana's Mint Leaves is an aromatic herb that is widely used in the preparation of edible treats such as ice cream, tea, beverages, etc. Mint leaves taste sweet and lend a lingering cool effect upon coming in contact with the tongue. The color of the leaves splashes from dark green to gray-green and even indigo and yellow sometimes.
Nirwana Mint leaves are vibrantly fresh and uniquely delicious. Because of their cool aftertaste, they are very commonly used as a flavoring agent in chewing-gums and toothpaste. While it has many culinary and lifestyle purposes, mint leaves are also proven to come with a lot of health benefits for the body.
- Helps in treating indigestion: Mint leaves act as a wonderful agent for treating the agony of indigestion. It may help to promote the digestive system through a stimulation of the digestive enzymes. Also, mint oil contains antiseptic and antibacterial properties which may help to relieve stomach infections.
- Treats irritable bowel syndrome (IBS): One of the most common digestion problems is Irritable Bowel Syndrome. IBS causes the uneasiness of bloating, stomach pain, constipation, diarrhea, etc. The presence of a compound called menthol in mint leaves may help in planting relaxing effects on the muscles of the digestive tract thereby relieving Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Improves respiratory health: Asthma patients may benefit from mint leaves as they are known to aid in relieving chest congestions. Consuming mint leaves may help in experiencing a soothing effect in the chest. Mint may also help in clearing a stuffed nose by making breathing easier.
- Cares for oral health: Chewing mint can help in getting rid of the bad mouth odor. Mint leaves could help in an instant freshening of the breath due to the presence of germicidal properties.
- Other types of health benefits of mint may include improving brain function and memory power, losing excess weight, boosting immunity, beating stress, etc.
Nirwana’s Mint Leaves is of the best quality. It is sourced directly from farms and retains natural taste, flavor, and aroma. Nirwana Mint Leaves is healthy, authentic, and free of any artificial preservatives or chemicals.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.