Parsley is known for being an all-rounder in the kitchen. It has a soft peppery flavor with fine hints of earthiness. These dark shiny, feathery leaves are naturally aromatic which makes them a terrific flavoring agent. It is definitely amongst the world's most popular herbs. The meaning of the parsley in Greek means "rock celery”.
Parsley is both delicious and beneficial for the health. It is very highly nutritious all the while being a great healing food. Most people regard the vegetable as a garnish that accompanies meals. However, they contain ample nutrients that contribute to health and wellness.
- Strengthens the bones: Parsley has a fair amount of a calcium and vitamin K content. Calcium and vitamin K are known for supporting bone health. Along with bone support elements, parsley also has vitamin C. These vitamins and nutrients in parsley may help prevent bone fragility and instead promote strengthening.
- Improves strong immunity: The presence of antioxidants and vitamins like B9 and C in parsley may work as an effective agent that helps in improving immunity. Parsley may also help in fighting common diseases, eject harmful free radicals from the body, and prevent chronic diseases.
- Promote heart health: Parsley may help in preventing the risks of heart diseases and stroke by reducing homocysteine levels in the body.
- Helps in relieving pain: Parsley possesses natural anti-inflammatory properties which may aid in relieving the pain from bones and joints related to arthritis.
- Fights fatigue: Consuming parsley may help in building the red blood cells count and hemoglobin levels which helps in defatting fatigue. Fatigue is generally a symptom of anemia. So, parsley, by helping defeat fatigue indirectly helps in defeating
- The other health benefits of parsley may include improved digestion, relief from flatulence, bloating, and constipation, curing bad breath, improving eye vision, etc.
Nirwana’s Parsley Flakes is of the best quality. It is sourced directly from farms and retains natural taste, flavor, and aroma. Nirwana Parsley Flakes is healthy, authentic, and free of any artificial preservatives or chemicals.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.