The sesame plant is grown for its edible seeds, which are used in cuisines all over the world. The seeds grow in pods and bursts open when it is fully matured. Nirwana's Sesame seeds are small in size but when toasted, they have a high oil content and a nutty flavor. Long been used as a spice and for their oil as well, it is a popular ingredient throughout Asia, Middle East, and Africa (among others).
Nirwana White Sesame Seeds are great for cooking a variety of recipes. Sprinkle it on crackers, bread, salad dressings, or even combine it with black sesame seeds to give your dish an exotic visual. White sesame seeds are very rich in nutrients such as fiber and calcium. The product is 100% organic and free of artificial preservatives.
- Sesame seeds contain calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, and a variety of B vitamins, and vitamin E.
- The fiber content in sesame seeds may aid in digestion and lower the risks of heart disease.
- Sesame seeds contain a lot of protein and healthy fats which acts as an energy powerhouse.
- Copper in sesame seeds acts as an anti-inflammatory agent which may aid in reducing swelling and relieving pain.
- Consuming sesame seeds regularly may contribute to bone health. The seeds contain natural compounds such as phytates and oxalates, which may allow better nutrient absorption.
- Sesame seeds may boost the anti-oxidant activities in the blood, prevent a variety of chronic diseases, and protect against oxidative stress.
- Sesame seeds are high in gamma-tocopherol, a type of vitamin E which may help in promoting healthy skin.
- Sesame seeds are high in nutrients such as selenium, copper, zinc, iron, vitamin B6, and vitamin E, which may help in fighting zinc deficiency.
White Sesame Seeds from Nirwana are of the best quality. It is sourced directly from organic farms and retains natural taste, flavor, and aroma. Free of artificial preservatives and chemicals, Nirwana White Sesame Seeds are healthy and authentic.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.