Nirwana's Whole Cloves are intensely aromatic with soft hints of sweet flavor. They lend a spicy warmth to both savory and sweet dishes.
Aromatic flower buds of "Myrtaceae, Syzygium aromaticum" family, cloves are a popularly used spice across all different types of international cuisines. Clove trees are evergreen and takes around six years to fully blossom. Being amongst the most storied and oldest type of spice, cloves date back to almost thousands of years and have a rich culinary history. The word clove is derived from a French word called “clou,” which means “nail'.
Cloves come with a lot of health benefits. They are used importantly in traditional medicines despite their popularity for being known as a sweet and aromatic spice. Studies have found that cloves may support liver health, keep blood sugar levels under control, etc.
- Cloves are low in calories but contain important nutrients like manganese which aids in brain and bone health. They also contain other nutrients and vitamins such as sodium, zinc, calcium, iron, and potassium.
- Cloves are very rich in antioxidants, including eugenol. Antioxidants help in reducing oxidative stress which helps in preventing the risks of chronic diseases.
- The compounds in cloves are found to contain anti-cancer properties which may help in fighting illnesses like cancer. It may also help in barricading the growth of tumors.
- Cloves are also known to contain antimicrobial properties which help in blocking micro-organisms like bacteria. It helps in promoting oral health and preventing gum diseases.
- The other health benefits of cloves may include promoted gut health, boosted immune system, enhanced liver health, controlled diabetes, etc.
Nirwana’s Whole Cloves are rich in calcium, iron, and protein. They are loaded with dietary fibers and other nutrients. Our product is a selective gathering picked from the clove trees bedded on rich loamy soils. Excite your palate with bursting flavors and aroma by adding Nirwana’s whole clove to your favorite dishes.
Nirwana’s Whole Cloves from Nirwana are of the best quality. It is sourced directly from farms and retains natural taste, flavor, and aroma. Free of artificial preservatives and chemicals, Nirwana Whole Cloves are healthy and authentic.