Product Code: N745556161118
Availability:100 In stock
Have a question?
An earth-colored, delicious, prized spice, Nirwana's Cinnamon Sticks has a sweet and woody flavor with soft hints of citrusy notes. In addition to that, it also lends a clove-inspired spicy note. Cinnamon is regarded as one of the most delicious and healthiest spices in the world. These aromatic tree barks are famous for their uses in cakes, pie, buns, desserts, stews, other types of dishes. But they are not just great flavoring agents.
Cinnamon comes from the Cinnamomum family and is native to the Caribbean, Southeast Asia, and South America. They are celebrated for their culinary and medicinal properties for thousands of years.
An earth-colored, delicious, prized spice, Cinnamon has a sweet and woody flavor with soft hints of citrusy notes. In addition to that, it also lends a clove-inspired spicy note. Cinnamon is regarded as one of the most delicious and healthiest spices in the world. These aromatic tree barks are famous for their uses in cakes, pie, buns, desserts, stews, other types of dishes. But they are not just great flavoring agents.
Cinnamons are also known to treat various health conditions such as heart diseases, sore throats, diabetes, arthritis, cough, etc.
- Improve fungal infections: Owing to its antimicrobial properties, cinnamon may help treat certain types of fungal infections.
- Control blood sugar levels: While cinnamon does claim to eliminate the ailment of diabetes, it may help in controlling the excess production of glucose which aids in keeping the blood sugar levels in check.
- Weight management: Because of the high concentration of antioxidants in cinnamon, it may help in reducing the body’s negative response to consuming high-fat meals.
- Treating chronic wounds: Cinnamon is known to be an effective agent in treating infections. The antimicrobial compounds in cinnamon may help kill bacterial biofilms and promote the healing of wounds.
- Fighting the risks of heart diseases: The compounds in cinnamon may help in keeping the heart healthy by promoting healthy cardiovascular functions and lowering blood pressure.
- The other health benefits of cinnamon may include treating digestive issues, preventing cancer cell formation, improving sensitivity to the hormone insulin, fighting HIV, etc.
Nirwana’s Cinnamon Sticks is of the best quality. It is sourced directly from farms and retains natural taste, flavor, and aroma. Nirwana Cinnamon Sticks is healthy, authentic, and free of any artificial preservatives or chemicals.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.