Get the best tasting curry powder from Nirwana foods. Our curry powder contains the perfect blend of Indian spices as cumin, coriander, turmeric, chilli and other fresh herbs.
Curry powder is a British invention that is similar to the popular spice mixture in North India called Garam Masala. The main ingredient of the spice is turmeric. The spice is used to achieve Indian cuisine essence. Because of the combination of savory and sweet spices, curry powder has a distinct flavor.
Savory spices like turmeric, fenugreek, cumin, and bay leaves add depth and earthiness to the curry, while sweet spices like cinnamon or nutmeg add vibrancy and vivacity. The type and amount of pepper used determines the level of heat of curry masala. Hot curry powders typically include hot red chilies whereas the milder curry powders may contain ginger or black pepper.
- The key ingredient of curry masala, turmeric, is considered a miraculous spice that may help in reducing inflammations. The active ingredient in turmeric called Curcumin is a powerful antioxidant that lowers the levels of inflammations.
- Curcumin may help in fighting the risks of certain types of cancers including breast, prostate, and colon cancer.
- The powerful antioxidant properties in curry masala may help in preventing and treating Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s diseases. It may also improve neurodegenerative conditions by stimulating the production of new brain cells.
- Turmeric may also help in increasing bone repair, growth, and connectivity.
- The cocktail of spices in curry masala may help in aiding the functions of the digestive system.
- Curry masala may help in lowering blood pressure, and reduce the risks of cardiovascular problems.
- The other benefits of curry masala may include anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, improving brain health, promoting the feeling of fullness, etc.
Nirwana’s Curry Powder is of the best quality. It is sourced directly from farms and retains natural taste, flavor, and aroma. Nirwana Curry Powder is healthy, authentic, and free of any artificial preservatives or chemicals.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.