A pleasant-smelling herb with yellow flowers and feathery leaves, Niwana’s Fennel Seeds promote the digestive system and keeps bad breath at bay. Fennel Seeds are full of flavors and popularly used as a medicinal plant and culinary herb.
Belonging to the carrot family, fennel seeds is a popular herb that is celebrated for its flavor and medicinal properties. Raw fennel contains only around 73 calories (approx.) but has a lot of minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants. Fennel seeds nourishes the body with Vitamin B6, Iron, Vitamin C, Manganese, and other essential antioxidants.
Fennel Seeds offer ample health benefits - it provides anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antibacterial effects.
- Fennel seeds are loaded with nutrients. It is low in calories with just about 20-30 calories. Fresh fennels are a rich source of vitamin C, which helps improve immune health, repair tissues, and promote collagen production.
- The presence of Vitamin C, a potent antioxidant, also helps in protecting the body against cellular damage caused by free radicals.
- Fennels are rich in nutrients like manganese potassium, magnesium, and calcium. It promotes enhanced metabolism, enzyme activation, bone health, sugar control, and wound healing.
- Fennels contain powerful plant compounds that act as anti-inflammatory agents. Regular consumption of fennel seed may help in lowering the risk of chronic illnesses like obesity, heart disease, cancer, diabetes, etc.
- Studies suggest that fennel seeds may also help in curbing the appetite. Drinking fennel seed teas promote the control the hunger, thereby leading to fewer calories consumption and weight loss.
- The other health benefits of fennel seeds include reduced inflammation, healthy mental health, and relieved menopausal symptoms.
Fennel Seeds from Nirwana are of the best quality. It is sourced directly from farms and retains natural taste, flavor, and aroma. Free of artificial preservatives and chemicals, Nirwana Fennel Seeds are healthy and authentic.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.