Nirwana’s Ground White peppers are made from the ripe berries of the pepper plant called Piper nigrum. The berries are soaked in water to ferment after which the outer layer is removed to extract the inner seed. Because of the skinning process, the flavor is milder than black pepper which also comes from the same plant as white pepper. The taste profile of Nirwana’s Ground White Pepper revolves around earthy flavor and the aroma is considered as musty.
- Promotes prostate health: Regular intake of white pepper may help flourish prostate health. The capsaicin compounds are said to aid in preventing the formation of free radicals which causes prostate cancer.
- Cures male impotency: White pepper may help in increasing the sperm count thereby enhancing motility. It may also help in treating infertility and improving male sexual health.
- Improves low appetite: White pepper may help in treating low appetite conditions. It can also help prevent stomach disorders like constipation and diarrhea, enhance the regulation of stomach enzymes, and aid in flushing the toxic compounds out of the body.
- Prevents muscle ailments: The anti-inflammatory properties of white pepper may help in treating muscle cramps that occur due to strenuous walks or exercises. It may also help in preventing muscle swelling and arthritis.
- Treats nasal blockages: White pepper is said to have properties that act as decongestants which may help in relieving blocked nasal passages & chest congestion, and also clear phlegms.
- The other health benefits of white pepper may include relieving headaches, lowering high blood pressure, preventing degeneration of brain cells, improving cognitive brain functions, increasing stamina, promoting cardiovascular health, etc.
Nirwana’s Ground White Pepper is of the best quality. It is sourced directly from farms and retains natural taste, flavor, and aroma. Nirwana Ground White Pepper is healthy, authentic, and free of any artificial preservatives or chemicals.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.