Kalonji is considered as one of the best healing herbs of all times which is why it is also known as the "seed of blessing”. Kalonji comes from kalonji bushes and they are generously grown in India. The physical appearance of the Kalonji resembles sesame seeds but it is more triangular and less oval.
Nirwana's Kalonji offers beautiful flavor and aroma to a dish which is why it is used as a seasoning scent in different kinds of curries. These tiny black seeds also come with a whole lot of health benefits. They are a powerhouse of crude fibers, iron, amino acids, sodium, potassium, and calcium. It is also rich in vitamins A, B, C, B12, and Niacin.
- Promotes heart health: Kalonji may help in keeping the heart healthy by fighting breathing problems by causing the airways to relax. It may also help in reducing inflammation which in turn can increase respiration.
- Detox: Containing compounds like nigella that are known to carry strong medicinal powers, Kalonji may help in cleansing and detoxing the body by promoting improved and healthy digestion.
- Treats allergies: Kalonji also acts as an antihistamine which may help in reducing the symptoms of allergy. Also, the rich antioxidants content in Kalonji may help in fighting the free radical that causes different kinds of allergies and infections.
- Help lower cholesterol: The bad cholesterol in the body can increase the risks of heart disease. Kalonji may help fight such risks by lowering cholesterol levels owing to the high antioxidant content.
- Other health benefits of Kalonji may include regulating metabolism, improving blood circulation, balancing insulin levels, promoting healthy liver function, etc.
Nirwana’s Kalonji is of the best quality. It is sourced directly from farms and retains natural taste, flavor, and aroma. Nirwana Kalonji is healthy, authentic, and free of any artificial preservatives or chemicals.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.