Nirwana's Red cayenne peppers come from the nightshade family of flowering plants. These slender and elongated vegetables are glossy and red-colored, and they embody sweet, acidic, smoky flavor with pungent, intense heat. Red Cayenne peppers add a punch of heat to curries. It is a popular spice that is used for culinary and medicinal purposes.
Red Cayenne pepper has been used to treat health problems for thousands of years. It boasts an impressive nutrition profile which includes a variety of antioxidants that are beneficial for the health.
- Boosts metabolism: Cayenne peppers contain a compound called capsaicin which may help boost metabolism and even suppress hunger. Capsaicin is known to produce extra heat which aids in burning fat and calories in the process.
- Protect digestive tracts: Cayenne peppers may help in improving the stomach’s ability to defend itself against infections, and increase digestive fluid production.
- Lowers blood pressure: The presence of capsaicin in cayenne pepper may help in lowering the blood pressure level. It is said that they aid in opening up the blood vessels which in turn leads to an increased blood flow.
- Neutralizes pain: Cayenne pepper may help reduce pain. The capsaicin compound in cayenne is said to have powerful pain-relieving properties. Capsaicin suppresses the amount of substance P in the body which causes the sensation of pain. Cayenne may also help in relieving migraines, nerve pain, and cramps.
- Prevent the risks of cancer: The compounds in cayenne pepper may help in preventing the cancer cells from traveling across the body. Studies reveal that capsaicin may even help in managing prostate cancer and tumors.
- The other health benefits of cayenne pepper may include improving heart health, treating cold and flu, relieving joint aches, detoxifying, etc.
Nirwana’s Red Cayenne Pepper is of the best quality. It is sourced directly from farms and retains natural taste, flavor, and aroma. Nirwana Red Cayenne Pepper is healthy, authentic, and free of any artificial preservatives or chemicals.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.