Flaxseeds add color, taste, texture, and crunch to different varieties of dishes. Whole flax seeds have long been used in cereals and energy bars. These copper-colored seeds contain a rich amount of fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), and lignans. Whole flax seed meals are an effective source of nutrition, it is very healthy and also keeps you full for a long time.
Nirwana Whole Flaxseeds are nutritious whole grains that form the basis of delicious breakfasts. The nutty flavor of the seeds complements various sweet treats, appeals to the tastebuds, and holds a mild flavor that can be easily be sprinkled on any kind of dish. Our collection of organic flaxseeds doesn’t just look and taste vibrant, but it has a natural source of nutrients that your body can use to help maintain a good health. Add vital plant-based nutrients to your diet with our premium whole flaxseed, an excellent source of fiber and iron. Nirwana Whole Flaxseed is of premium quality, 100% organic, and contains no added preservatives.
- Flaxseed contains an ample amount of nutrients such as manganese, vitamin B complex, and magnesium.
- Flaxseeds are high in omega-3 essential fatty acids which may aid in reducing inflammation and hypertension.
- Flaxseeds are high in fiber which may aid in digestion and improve bowel movement by acting as a natural laxative.
- Flaxseed contains high levels of lignans which may aid in the prevention of prostate and breast cancer.
- Flaxseed may aid in insulin resistance, blood sugar regulation, and diabetes prevention.
- Flaxseed is low in carbohydrates and rich in non-animal omega-3 fatty acid which may help weight loss.
Whole Flaxseed from Nirwana are of the best quality. It is sourced directly from farms and retains natural taste, flavor, and aroma. Free of artificial preservatives and chemicals, Nirwana's Whole Flaxseed are healthy and authentic.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.